Dress Code Policies
- Students must go to and from the studio wearing cover-ups over their dance attire.
- Female dancers are required to wear a leotard in all classes.
- Capri length pants are strongly recommended for Jazz, Hip Hop, Modern & Tap classes so that the dancer's feet are clearly visible to the instructor.
- Capris/pants must be black & fitted at the knee. Pants with writing on the backside or bright, patterned leggings are not acceptable in class.
- Stirrup leg warmers and dance sweaters may be worn in colder weather. Hoodies/sweatshirts are not acceptable.
- No tee shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, shorts or street clothes are allowed.
- Bare midriffs are not allowed.
- Please do not wear a camisole or tank top under a leotard. A nude bodyliner may be worn, if necessary.
- Jewelry must be kept to a minimum. No dangle earrings, bangle bracelets or beaded bracelets/necklaces.
- Please note: Dance shoes should never be worn outside. It will ruin the soles and damage the dance floors. Students who continuously disobey dress code will not be allowed into class without proper attire. We highly recommend Discount Dance Supply for dance wear purchases.
Ballet/Tap Combination Class (Preschool through Grade 3)
Ballet (Grade 4 and Older)
Jazz and Hip Hop